The Invasive Animals CRC produces a variety of publications focusing on our work, as well as our outcomes.
Invasive Animals CRC publications
Information on our programs and where we work can be found on this website.
Our publications area includes:
- Corporate publications (annual reports, strategic plan etc).
- Research reports published by the IA CRC.
- A listing of scientific papers by IA CRC researchers.
- Other publications: books and book chapters; conference proceedings and abstracts; theses and popular articles.
To subscribe to the Feral Flyer or our media releases, click on the link at the top of the page.
PestSmart Toolkit publications
A suite of publications that provides information and guidance on best-practice invasive animal management on several key vertebrate pest species. See www.feral.org.au/pestsmart/ for more information and to access all documents.
Scientific and program outcomes are published on www.feral.org.au
These outcomes are published by the Invasive Animals CRC, our participants and collaborators.
This site includes a searchable database where you will find information such as:
- research reports
- workshop proceedings
- management guides, codes of practice, standard operating procedures
- scientific papers
- commercial product flyers
- maps (for example, showing distribution and abundance of invasive species)