Goal 11: Professional and practical skills in invasive animal management
TARGET: Increased professional and practical skills-base for invasive animal management through education, training and community awareness.
- Post-graduate training (PhD and Honours students) in support of CRC goals.
- Manager and field officer training (PestPlan: diploma-level training course in strategic invasive animal management and conservation and land management).
- Enhanced professional skill development for partner agencies
- End-user capacity building: increased knowledge and skills
- Increased stakeholder and community awareness
- Post-graduate training (PhD and Honours students) supporting CRC goals (11.E.1, 11.E.2, 11.E.3, 11.E.4, 11.E.9)
- PestPlan: Stakeholder training in conservation and land management (certificate II to IV and diploma-level courses) (11.E.10, 11.E.6)
- Invasive animal database: www.feral.org.au (11.E.7)
- Feral Focus, secondary school education resource (11.E.7)
- NRM Liaison officer (11.T.1)
- Demonstration site: Mulligan’s Flat, ACT (10.U.10)
Relevant projects under other goals